How does a city break sound? Moreover, how does a city break in multiple cities sound? Ideal? If so, this is exactly what you can look forward to when you book with A-Rosa River Cruises.
A-ROSA River Cruises prides itself in being all about choice and flexibility. Above all, its relaxed atmosphere is designed for couples, friends or families. In addition, their unique concept means you are free to spend your holiday, your way. Gourmet buffets are served whenever the restaurant is open. Therefore, you have the chance to dine whenever you like, with whoever you like.
They are 100% trade only. Therefore, the only way you can book an A-Rosa River Cruise is through a travel agent like Eton Travel. You will also be getting the best deal. Subsequently, you will not find their cruises cheaper elsewhere
Six Things That Make A-Rosa River Cruises Different
- Premium All-Inclusive as standard with a great choice of cocktails, premium and local spirits, regional wines, speciality teas & coffees and soft drinks all part of the cruise price.
- A-Rosa are for everybody and KIDS GO FREE. Their welcoming ships are designed for the whole family. There is an onboard kids’ club on selected sailings. In addition, there are family-focussed excursi ons. Above all, they promise that kids 15 and under sail completely free on all rivers except the Douro. On the Douro they will receive a 25% discount.
- Flexibility means that you can change your cruise 30 days prior to travel free of charge.
- A-ROSA is all about cruising in a relaxed, flexible way. From a laidback approach to dining (without ever compromising on quality and service) to optional excursions. It is perfect if you want to enjoy this wonderful way to travel but on your terms.
- Each ship has its own complimentary spa with a sauna and relaxation room. There’s a gym, and dedicated treatment rooms where guests can choose from a menu of optional treatments. You will find a pool or jacuzzi on the sun deck too.
- A-Rosa are leading the way in reducing the environmental impact on the river too. They have introduced their first e-motion ship (launching in 2022). One of its specific features is the ability to switch to battery power as it sails in and out of cities. In consequence, arriving and departing emission-free and keeping the places they visit cleaner.
Two of A-Rosa River Cruises’ ships have received the prestigious Green Award certification. Established in 1994, the Green Award programme is a voluntary assessment certification that encourages cleaner and safer maritime shipping.
Contact Eton Travel for further details or click here for A-Rosa Cruises online brochure.