Travel to Monaco with Kirker Holidays and Eton Travel. Go in style!
Holidays Created Just for You
Kirker Holidays create holidays just for you.
As well as in Europe, also further afield.
Above all, they are a preferred travel partner of Eton Travel.
Namely, a place that Kirker have sold for many years.
Firstly, be amazed by the culture of Monaco. To illustrate, highlights include:
- Oceanographic Museum – A beautiful building. Home to a fabulous aquarium.
- Prince’s Palace – Changing of the Guard. Everyday at 1055am.
- Saint Nicholas Cathedral – See the gravestones of the Grimaldi Royal Family. For example, that of Princess Grace of Monaco.
- Monaco Car Museum – housing over 100 cars owned by Prince Rainier III. Quite an impressive collection.
Moreover, enjoy viewing fast cars, superyachts. Similarly, visit the casino.
Understandably, Monaco is one of the most exciting cities in Europe.
In addition, relax in parks and gardens.
Last but not least, enjoy a coffee at Cafe de Paris. A welcome pit-stop.
After all, Monaco hosts one of the most famous Grand Prix’s in the world!
Exclusive to Kirker Holidays. Together with the Monaco Government Tourism Authority.
Firstly, receive free entrance to a certain museums and attractions. Specifically:
- The State Apartments of the Princes Palace.
- The Museum Napoleonic Souvenirs and the Collection of the Palace’s Historic Archives.
- The Oceanographic Museum and Aquarium
- The Exotic Garden, Observatory Caves and the Museum of Prehistoric Anthropology.
- Villa Sauber – the New National Museum of Monaco
- The classic car collection of HSH The Prince of Monaco
- The Naval Museum
PLUS arrive in style. Enjoy a complimentary helicopter transfer.
In conclusion, click to read more https://www.visitmonaco.com/en/7494/passport-to-monaco
All of this from only a little over £500.
Excellent value for money.
ETON TRAVEL AND MONACO
FIrstly, the team at Eton Travel know Monaco well.
Secondly, it is one of our top selling destinations.
Above all, some of our team have been there too.
Monaco is a ‘bucket list’ destination. One that never disappoints.
In short, where else have our team visited?
Click here to find out https://www.escapewitheton.com/about/